City Rangers play an vital role in enforcing key logistic service within the city boundary
The role of the city rangers include :
- Processing and documenting of Taxi , Bus & Carrier base applications
- Processing and documenting of business license application
- Compliance of land Transport Authority Act & Regulations in regards to Traffic matters.
- Enforcement of By – Laws and matters relating to council parks and reserves
- Monitoring of open Air services and activities
- Monitor and control of noise nuisance around the city
- Monitor and control the usage of streets
- Enforcement of Arrears
It is very important for all Businesses operating in the Lautoka City CBD to obtain a business license. All Applications for Business license needs to be lodged at the City/Town Ranger’s Department
The following information has to be provided during your business license application
Fill copy of the business License form
- Company Registration
- Company TIN Number
- Tenancy Agreement/letter from the building owner
- For Restaurants, Takeaways, Refreshment Bars, Carwash, Internet, Night Clubs, Liquor license, Manufacturing businesses, Rental
- Lay out plan to be lodged at the building department
- New building applications-City Rates Clearance/Business Lic.
- For information regarding health requirements contact Health Department.
- Rental business-From Industrial Zone/ Lay out plan
All business license expire on the 31st of December and set to be renewed from the 1st of January